Chorley Road, Westhoughton, Bolton
- Vacant Property, Ideal Investment & Development Opportunity.
- Barn Style Building With Scope to Convert, Subject To Planning
- Currently Land to Rear, Offering Generous Parking
- Early Viewings are Highly Recommended. To Appreciate Size & Location of Unit
- Previously Used As Vehicle Workshop & Car Sales
- Close to M61 Motorway & Offset From Main Road
- Region Currently Undergoing Investment & Development.
- EPC is N/A
The property is close to local amenities & motorway access. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate potential. The unit was previously used for a vehicle sales and repair business. Please note, there is no working power or water currently at these premises.
Unit One (Main workshop)
10.06m x 10.06m (33' x 33')
Open Plan area, small mezzanine level, roller shuttered.
Alternative View of Interior
10.97m x 84.73m (36' x 278')
Open plan storage style unit, roller shuttered.
Inside Unit Two
Yard to Rear
Gated side access from the front and full vehicle access through the building. Open space with no obstructions in the yard. Previously used for car storage as part of the previous tenanted business handled car repair and sales.